During a ceremony on the occasion of Earth Day (Immortals, even if they’re absent), Mr. Bahaa Al- Madhoun, the Ministry’s undersecretary, assured that releasing all detainees is one of the national constants that we will continue working for.
• The occupation court transfers the detainee Islam Al-Tawil, who won the municipal elections yesterday, to administrative detention for a 4-month period.
• The occupation authorities transfer the journalist Bushra Al-Taweel to administrative detention for a 3-month period.
• The Palestinian detainee Shadi Souqaia (40 years) from Jenin entered his 20th year inside the occupation prisons.
• The detainee Khalil Awawdah (40 years) from Hebron continues his hunger strike for the 26th day in rejection of his administrative detention.
• A group from the Ministry of Detainees’ Affairs discusses with the Red Cross Director the resumption of the visiting program for the Gaza strip families.
• The Palestinian detainee Akram AlQawasmi from Jerusalem enters his 27th year inside occupation prisons. He is sentenced to two life imprisonment, and wrote a book during the time of his detention.
• Administrative detainees continue boycotting the Israeli Occupation courts for the 87th day demanding an end to administrative detention policy.
• Several arrests for a number of citizens in the West Bank and the suburbs of Jerusalem.