A daily bulletin of the Palestinian detainees’ news published by the Ministry of Detainees Affairs- Gaza
• Several arrests for a number of citizens in the West Bank and the suburbs of Jerusalem, including three children
• The detainees confirmed that their uprising inside prisons is still continuing until they get all their rights.
• Administrative detainees continue boycotting the Israeli Occupation courts for the 75th day demanding an end to administrative detention policy.
• The detainees inside prisons: We decided to start an open hunger strike from 25/3/2022 until our legitimate demands are met, in light of the intransigence of the occupation and the failure to respond to our demands.
• During the “Freedom Forum” meeting, which was organized by the Ministry of detainees yesterday, all the speakers confirmed: that the detainees’ uprising is till ongoing, and the hunger strike is the coming option on March 25.
• The detainee Amer Nabhan Al-Arouqi (37 years) from the Gaza Strip enters his 16th and final year in the occupation prisons.
• The detainee Ali Mohameed Dar-omar (37 years) from Nablus enters his 17th year in the occupation prisons.
• The detainee Mohammed Emad Khalouf (31 years) from Jenin enters his 5th year in the occupation prisons.
• The detainee Khalil Awawdah (40 years) from Hebron continues his hunger strike for the 14th day in rejection of his administrative detention.